Studio headshots are an essential item for not only actors but for anyone who has an on-line profile. A great headshot makes a statement about who you are. Creating a great headshot is not as simple as sitting in front of a camera and saying cheese! A great headshot takes confidence and a clear vision of what you want.
Things to consider before your shoot.
- Research the kind of look you would like to achieve.
- Bring examples.
- If you have any previous images bring them along.
- Be specific, make sure to explain exactly what you don’t want.
- Bring as many outfits as you feel you need.
- Most of all have fun and don’t be afraid to experiment and show your real character.
All the following packages require a £50 booking fee to secure your appointment. Select the package you would like then fill out the registration form. Once you have done that then click the link under the form to pay the deposit.
- Extra images retouched are charged at £10 per image.
- Printed images can also be purchased
- Consultation can take place before the date of the shoot